Program Masters Big Data and Business Analytics UNED
Modules and Description of the Program
1. Foundations of Big Data
In this module we will understand the conceptÂ of Big Data and the possibilities of applyingÂ it in the real world, indicating the techniques ofÂ storage and processing usedÂ to handle massive data.
- It learns that it is Big Data
- Opportunities and challenges of Big Data
- Introduction to the technologies of Big Data
- Examples of scenes of applicationÂ of Big Data
2. NoSQL, data bases SQL and Herramientas de Business Intelligence
3. Technologies of the Big Data and Herramientas of last generation for Big Data
In this module we will review the technologies around the area of Big Data like SSD cloud VPS hosting and its use as services in the cloud. We will happen through the main areas of all project of Big Data: ingestion, preparation, analysis and consumption.
Parallel architectures of Big Data and Cloud Computing
Internet of the Things
Tools of last generation
4. Analysis and Mining of Data
In this module we will learn to detect the suitable information to deduce landlords and tendencies.
Introduction and machine learning with R
Advanced packages of R
IntroducciÃ³n and Machine Learning with Python
It dates Governance
5. Business Analytics and analytical thought in the company
In this subject several real cases of Big Data solutions applied to different departments from an organization will be reviewed. The realised approaches, the produced improvements and the technological and internal barriers will be reviewed to take to end the necessary transformations.
Systems of Support to the Decision.
Marketing and Sales
Financial Economic management
Operations and Logistic
6. Applications of Business in the Company
In this module we will learn to transform the data into knowledge as enterprise strategy to increase the competitiveness basing to us on historical information.
7. Science data applied toÂ the company
Which are the fundamental featuresÂ that differentiate to a company orientedÂ to the data? What advantages obtain the companiesÂ that integrate in their DNA the concept ofÂ Science Data. In this module schemesÂ will be reviewed that allow to measure the level of maturityÂ of a company as far as their directionÂ to the data to finish with a setÂ of recommendations to start upÂ an equipment Science Data. What balanceÂ of profiles needs? , what type ofÂ internal organization recommends himself and the suitableÂ approach to confront the projectsÂ Science Data?
- The company oriented to the Data:
- Levels of Maturity
- Needs of âScience Dataâ by typeÂ of organization.
- Constructing a team of âscientistsÂ of dataâ.
- Structure of a project
8. Text Mining in Social Average
In this module we will learn to analyzeÂ texts in order to extract information.Â Extracting information of the dataÂ generated in the social networks.
- Extracting information of the dataÂ generated in the social networks
- Text Mining
9. Open Data
The open dates is a tendency that althoughÂ is born in the governmental institutionsÂ has extended to other scopes. In thisÂ module we will concentrate in how findingÂ those data and how to incorporate them to ourÂ projects.
- What is does the openÂ date?
- How to find data and to incorporate them toÂ our projects.
- Open dates governmental: TendenciesÂ in opened government, participationÂ and transparency.
- Other sources of open data
- Sources of open algorithms
10. Privacy and protection of data
The objective of this module is to understand the legal requirements and norms that must fulfill the systems that make effective use of data of third people, along with the rights of the users in the matter of privacy and protection of their personal data.
- The fundamental right in the matter of protection of personal data and privacy of protection of personal character data.
- Privacy and protection of personal data in Big Data
- The anonimizaciÃ³n and the dissosciation of personal data
11. To undertake its project inÂ Big Data
- Lean Start methodology up and BusinessÂ Model Canvas
- Map of empathy and viable minimumÂ product
- Plan of business.
- Alternatives of financing