Methodology and Activities:
The methodology of the master inÂ Big Data and Business AnalyticsÂ is especially practical and is based on the method of the case.
The reinforcement, valuation and pursuit of the learned thing are analyzed through practical cases. This methodÂ makes possible to determine the tactically important points in the processes of business in the enterprise surroundings and of enabling to the student in the management of the necessary abilities, as well as inÂ the decision making.
The dynamics of this methodology is developed by means of a platform online through as the sessions of class, masterclasses are distributed, is acceded to documentation and resources, as explanatory videos, and interact with the formed community companionsÂ and professors. It is hadÂ dynamic forums whereÂ doubts and incidences will be solved.
The master is distributed in the remote modality, although some actual sessions of nonobligatoryÂ attendance have been programmed. It is anticipated, also,Â the collaboration of diverse professionals of the sector in the virtual platform.
This type of education allows:
- To make compatibleÂ with any activity, being eliminatedÂ limitations of location andÂ schedules.
- The practical application allowsÂ the assimilation of the learned thing, and stimulates the personal reflection throughÂ analysis and the elaboration of conclusions.
- It foments the interactionÂ in the communityÂ byÂ the operationÂ simplicity.
- It guaranteesÂ a customized attentionÂ and as well asÂ a pursuit individualizedÂ during the course.
- Possibility of acceding from any placeÂ toÂ the virtual campus, the documentation, exercises, videos, dynamic and evaluations.
- It isÂ a format that adapts toÂ any situationÂ andÂ schedule fomentingÂ the technical formation atÂ the high level.
Criteria of Qualification and Evaluation:
The knowledge acquired by the students in each one of the modules will be applied in real cases. One will be due to realise and to solve suitable and individually the propose activities by the teaching staff and will have to elaborate a project masters aim in which all the acquired competitions of all theÂ matters exhibited during the course with the different tools will be shaped. The presentation of these works will be obligatory to obtain the title.
Price of matriculation: 3.480â¬
Obligatory Didactic material: 600 â¬
In case of acceding to the master withÂ foreign degree it will have to indicate it in the request andÂ the documentation will be indicated to sendÂ so thatÂ their request is authorized:
- Identity card (Copy) *
- University degree (collated Copy) *
- Curriculum vitae
* subject Information to changes without previous warning.